– Hey, guys, today, I’m going to share with you a really delicious recipe for pineapple upside-down cake. Now, this is a recipe that’s a bit old school. It is something that people used to make a lot in the ’50s and ’60s, and in fact, I’m excited to say that this is my grandmother’s
– Hey, guys, today I’m gonna share with you my recipe for a one pot chicken and potatoes. I love this recipe because it makes for a great Sunday night dinner, especially if any of you are dealing with picky palates, because who doesn’t like chicken and potatoes, right? (laughs) It’s a great comfort meal
– Hey guys, so Mother’s Day is coming up next month and I thought we would do something extra special for the occasion. I’m gonna show you how to make some delicious lemon thyme sugar cookies. And then, my friend Robert Mahar, who many of you might remember from Kin Community, is coming to show
– Hey, guys, today I’m gonna give you a great idea for a back to school breakfast. It’s my mini egg stratas made in a muffin tin. Now, if you’re not familiar with a strata, it’s a popular brunch item and it has eggs in it and heavy bread and it’s baked like a casserole.
– Hey guys, I’m back this week with another summer entertaining episode with Rachel Talbott. And today we are talking about outdoor entertaining, one of my favorite things to do in the summertime. So, today I’m gonna show you one of my favorite go to meals when entertaining outdoors, shrimp rolls with corn salad. But
– Hey guys, today I’m gonna show you a great Sunday night dinner idea known as my cheesy pesto chicken bake. I love this recipe because it’s a really great dinner idea for two. So, I know a lot of my recipes feed a family of four, just because that’s what I have at our
– Hey guys, today I’m gonna share with you two of my favorite potato recipes, that are perfect for this time of year when you want something warm and comforting. They are my smashed potatoes with garlic, Parmesan and fresh parsley, and my mashed potatoes with sour cream and chives, two winners that will pair
– Hey guys, today I’m gonna show you how to make a fantastic zucchini bread that is light and moist and flavored with so many great spices. It’s also a great thing to tuck into the lunchbox, so moms if you’re looking for some other snacks to serve your kids, this is a great one.
– Hey, guys. Today, I’m going to share with you a really fantastic recipe for salted caramel ice cream. This is one of my husband’s favorites. It’s one of those flavors that, it’s pretty hard to find in the supermarket, so it’s well worth the effort to make it yourself. (Beth laughs) Let me show