– Hey, guys, today I’m gonna show you how to make a quick and easy baba ghanoush. And not to worry, you do not need to sit in front of your cooktop roasting that eggplant. I’m gonna show you how to put it in the broiler instead. It’s 10 times easier and 10 times quicker.
– Hey guys, today I’m gonna share a recipe for one of my favorite holiday treats, it’s my candy cane cupcakes. This is a really festive dessert idea to make either for a holiday open house or for a bake sale or if you just have to bring some cupcakes to a holiday party and
– Hey guys, today I wanted to share with you a really great recipe for a spectacular little brunch treat, known as my black bottom banana nut muffins. This is a really simple recipe to put together, that has such a wow factor, because when you cut into it and you see those black, chocolate
– Hey, guys. Today I am gonna share with you one of my easiest pasta dinners ever. It’s for my rigatoni bolognese. I love this recipe because it’s so simple to put together. It’s pretty affordable, and it will feed a crowd. So, Mom, if you have a house full of kids you need to
– Hey guys, so Halloween is this weekend, and if you are scrabbling around, looking for a easy Halloween dessert idea, I have got just the thing for you. It is my Trick or Treat Sundae topped with salted caramel sauce. It is so delicious it is frightening. Let me show you how easy it
– Hey guys, welcome back to the channel. Happy New Year. I hope that everybody had a fantastic holiday season. I know that I did. So I thought that we would kick things off with a really wonderful soup recipe. It’s my roasted eggplant and tomato soup with garlicky croutons. I love this recipe because
– Hey guys. Today I’m gonna show you how to make a terrific springtime recipe in the form of my asparagus, mint, and pea soup. I love this recipe because the mix of flavors is so fantastic. You have to trust me on this one. It might sound like a strange one, but I’m telling