(rooster crowing) (lion roaring) (wheel clacking) – Alright, welcome to Good Mythical More. – Could you guys pass me that? Rip it right off of there. – Who you talkin’ about? – Okay, we’ll let you guys guess. So this is a comment that a fan made and you have to guess whether they were
talking about me or Link. Emma Wood says, “Hey, at least Blank’s
feet aren’t super hairy “and hobbit like anymore!” – Anymore.
– Anymore. – Well, I mean you’ve got a
ferociously beautiful beard. – Right, thank you. – I just feel like that may travel down. – It might. – One could only hope. – But then I also think that the comment’s meant to throw us off, and it could be Link. – Shaved. (all laughing) It’s him. – I think the real question is, who would shave their foot hair? Because that’s what it
sounds like it’s happened. – Seems like it’s a big problem. – And that’s why I know who it is. – Oh, it’s because. – I think Rhett shaves his feet. You’re a foot shaver. – You’re a foot shaver,
he’s a foot shaver. – Gotta be Rhett. – It’s gotta be Link right? Who is it? – Oh.
– No. – Link, yes. It’s ’cause Link you
started trimming your legs and your feet. – Yeah we did a video where
we had to paint our bodies, and they had to remove our body hair, and I was like, “I’m never going back.” – Oh no. – I’m like an Olympic swimmer, everywhere. – So aerodynamic. – Wow.
– Yeah. – Wow. – Yeah.
– Amazing. – And if that wasn’t bonding enough, we are gonna get you guys
to freshen your breath, I mean I think after the blood. – Please. – We need a little bit of that so– – Well we know you guys like
to brush your teeth together but have you ever brushed your
teeth with one toothbrush? – No.
– No. – No.
– Never. – We’re gonna make that possible. – Maybe that one time. – You guys are like Oprah. – So go ahead and bring that in guys. – I’m so happy the smoothie’s back. – The toothbrush. – Bring in the brush. – So the blender is for our consequence. – Right now the blender has smelt, snake, cockroach, and blood. – That sounds delicious. – Who’s complaining about that? – Will there be any
other ingredients though? – So let’s sit this on the table for now. – Anybody lactose intolerant? – Uh no, toss that in. – I’ma say yes. – I was when I was a child but… – I won’t die. – Well you either get milk or water. I think milk makes it
more like a smoothie so. – Milk would make it delicious I think. – It feels like it’s gonna
cover up some of the badness. – Oh yeah, that looks so good. – Oh it looks like beetroot. – And… – Oh some bananas.
– Banana. – It’s good.
– Whoa. – Get all of that in there. – I feel like that would
just make it worse. – Could be doable. – Well we’ll find out, you’ll find out. And you guys wanna chop it, puree it? – Ah, puree it please.
– Puree yeah. – [Michael] I’m not drinking that. – [Ashton] Oh the snake. (blender whirring) – Is the snake just
dancing around in there? – No I think it’s getting it. – Maybe you need to turn it up a bit. Can we put some ice cubes in it? (blender whirring faster) Yeah that’s looking nice now. – Okay. Now, guys you’ve been tremendous sports. Especially my teammates. – Oh. – You put it all on the line.
– Thanks mate. – And so I’m willing to
take one for the team. I don’t wanna put you
through anything else besides having to brush
with one toothbrush, so I’m willing to just take a little swig, on the behalf of both of you guys. Unless you wanna taste it. – Ah man, no that’d be so gracious of you. (all laughing loudly) I mean. – I love how you put that. – I mean you’ve drunk
blood once, you’ve… – I don’t know if you should even do that. – Can I have a sniff? – Do you have to have like a
doctor’s physical before this? – Is it mostly banana? Tell me please. – It’s cockroach like, outer shell? – It actually does smell
like milk and banana. – I’m good. – Calum’s like, “Nah I’m good.” – Oh it is a lot of banana. – Okay, you changing your mind? You wanna try it? – Oh, oh, oh. – You’re crazy man, you’re crazy. (Link gags) – Ooh. – Wow you took like–
– Is it bad? – You took it like a champion. – It was just liquid
and then it was banana. And then I breathed out
and it was that fish. – You got cockroach in your teeth. – I know the fish, right?
– Oh I forgot about the fish. – And there’s some cockroach in my teeth. – Oh the smell is the most overpowering. – Everyone forgot about the fish. – Where’s the cockroach?
– I think you got it. – I got it?
– I think so. – Alright let’s put the lid on this. Oh. Oh no. – The snake.
– Freakin’ got it on my pants. Get this out of here. Thank you Dave. (Ashton, Calum and Luke clapping) – Wow. – Okay, not we gotta somehow. – Alright let’s freshen up. – Alright, yes please. Mine has hair on it, is
this part of the challenge? – Yeah we can’t take it off.
– Oh. – Do I put my mouth on this? – You know guys, mouths go like this. Just, note to art department. – Like, are we gonna move
the board or our faces? – Faces. – I think it’s easiest to move the faces. – Ready? – Which button do you
push? The top button? – You ready? – Push the top button.
– There’s a button? – Oh yeah.
– Oh. – Crash baby.
– Oh yeah. – That’s nice. – It’s so good. – Don’t forget the molars. – Just angle it. – Calum, that looks crazy. (laughs) You’re going ham. – Okay, okay.
– Oh I can’t stop. Okay great guys. – It actually works pretty well. – Much better than blood. – Oh (beep) there’s
cockroach in there as well. – Here’s some tissues. – Thank you.
– Thank you very much. – That’s for your mouth
and also for weeping. – I want this to be over. – Get us off the show. – We got some water if you wanna swish. – Thank you. – This has… This has been quite an
ordeal for you guys, and another day at the office for us. Yeah, if you wanna come back
for multiple episodes, I mean, you’re more than welcome. – I’m coming back for lunch tomorrow. – Feel free to take that
giant toothbrush with you. – Thank you. – Alright so we got this water here. – Oh we got something else. – No I’m just giving you guys water. – No, no, we have something else. ’cause to actually brush your teeth. – Oh really? – Oh my God. – Wow that’s actually…
– Huge production. – Wow. – Move these out of the way. – Mouthwash.
– This is awesome. – This is gonna be tricky guys. – Wait they don’t come off the table? – No, we’re gonna have to do this– – We’re gonna all do it
at the same time okay. – Alright, load her up. – It’s like we went on vacation together. Doing shots on this journey. – So we got some… ♪ Listerine ♪ – Oh sh… ♪ Listerine ♪ – Is that too much? ♪ Listerine. ♪ – Probably. – But now it has to be equal. (Calum laughs) – He’s a team player. – Yeah, it’s good. – Rhett do the honors. – Thank you sir. Guys this has been a great day. – Whoa somebody just got a lot. – So who is in charge of lifting? – Us.
– Sorry mate. – It’s ’cause of that bronchitis. – That’s gonna burn.
– I wanna clear it up. (all laughing) – Thanks man.
– Doctor’s orders. – He told me to…
– Drink mouthwash. – give you twice as much. – Okay.
– And do you swallow this? – No.
– Do you swallow this? – I mean you can, but you shouldn’t. – Is this part of the challenge? – So we gotta get into position here. – Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah. We’ll squat. – Is it a squat? – I think it’s like a squat and then you– – I think you gotta get your mouth on it. – Can we not go all the way? Because I don’t wanna
have to do the entire– – Oh yeah mouth on, then lift. – Mouth on and then we lift. – One, two, three. (gargling mouthwash) – There’s mouthwash coming from my eyes. – Thank you guys. – How generous. – Ah, lovely. – Yeah now you’re not gonna
get bronchitis in your eyes. – Yeah that is the perfect
after wash to blood. – Darlings. – Anybody else want a?
– Thank you. You got mouthwash all over me. – That could be quite effective. – Was that your one? – Now that we got to do that I feel like it was all worth it. Of course, I didn’t have
to eat any bad stuff. – No you didn’t. – Yeah I feel like maybe you were the one who came up the idea for that game. – Hold on. One more, we got to floss Rhett. Take that end. – Okay here we go. – And we go together? – What teeth are you guys doing? Middle front tooth or? – I’m doing like, underbite. – I’ve still got my wisdom
teeth so I’m going for the back. – I’ll go for the fangs. – Yeah the fangs are good. – Remember to make eye contact. – Drinking blood then flossing the fangs. It’s good. This is actually probably
the most productive like dental care we’ve done. – If I pull really hard it’s gonna probably take
out one of your teeth. – This looks like a really
disturbing children’s show. It’s like, lots of teeth in the front. – I wish I flossed this morning. – Sixth men just… – There’s a lot of stuff in that. – Hey kids. – And now we’re tasting more blood. The real issue is, how do
we get this in a trash can? – I think me and you,
we come from the ends. – Yeah you come from
both ends and then you… – Hold on I’m not finished. – There’s like a bunch of white
dangly stuff in the middle, I don’t know who that came from. – That was me. That was snake. – Bit of snake in the teeth. – And we just lower it. – That’s good.
– The snake was chewy. (upbeat music) – Look at that. So, meet tomorrow at
6am and do this again? – I think we should. – Breakfast edition? Maybe? – Good work guys, very impressive. – [Rhett] We wrote a novel. It’s called “The Lost
Causes of Bleak Creek” to celebrate, we’re hosting some very
special, intimate conversations about the book. Tickets are available at bleakcreek.com.